To create these, I used the Stampin Up! Top Note die, folded in half. I then added some eyes and a nose using circle punches. (1 1/4" and 3/4" circle punches). To cut the antlers, I used this cut file on my Silhouette. I adhered them to the back using liquid glue. The poem on the back also covers the antlers a bit to help them stay on. The baggies are filled with Whoppers
Here is the back side, where I have a little poem - I grabbed most of it from a simple Google search - I tweaked it just a little bit:
The hardest part about this poem was fitting it into a small enough space to fit on the back of this darn thing. Ha. I had to fiddle with it quite a bit, but I finally got the font small enough. I even rounded the corners using my corner chomper to squeeze it in there!