Stationery Gift Box

Handmade stationery gift box

I was asked to donate a raffle item to a local pre-school fundraiser. I decided to create a gift box with various stationery items that could be used for all occasions. Here is what I came up with… I think this would be a wonderful gift that you could make for someone around the Holidays, or even for a teacher, co-worker, neighbor, etc.

These post-it holders were ones that I had made a while back when I was doing craft cairs, so I used them as the inspiration to create the rest of the items in the box. I just matched and coordinated the theme/colors to the colors used on the post-it holders.

Handmade stationery gift box Handmade stationery gift box

Next up were these gift tags. I used the Hero Arts Butterflies stamps, along with the coordinating frame cuts dies for these. I popped up the butterflies to give added dimension, and added sentiments for all occasions to the tags.

Handmade stationery gift box

I also stamped a set of 4 matching greeting cards to go along with the other items in the set, using the same Hero Arts stamp set and dies.

Handmade stationery gift box

The greeting on these cards was from a Paper Smooches Bold Buzzwords stamp set. I am also loving the added interest the Lawn Fawn stitched rectangle dies give to my cards.Handmade stationery gift box Handmade stationery gift box

Lastly, I decorated a plain box to coordinate with the entire set. I think this really ties it all together and makes for a unique raffle item!

Handmade stationery gift box

Thank you Teacher Gift Tags

Continuing on with the Teacher greeting cards that I recently created, I decided to make some gift tags. These are such a unique way to add a personal touch to any gift that you’re giving a Teacher this year!

Teacher Thank You Gift tags You Rule

These are hand stamped and colored with Copics. I then used my Wink of Stella pen to add a little shimmer to each ruler. I cut the tags with my Silhouette, and adhered a blank white piece on the back so there’s room for a personal message. Teacher Thank You Gift tags You Rule

I love the greeting on this next set. I think it’s a great message to give to a Teacher to show how much you appreciate them. These were made with the Lawn Fawn “A Good Apple” stamp set.

Teacher Thank You Gift Tags Apples Teacher Thank You Gift Tags Apples

Lastly, here are some that are less “teacher” themed – but more general. These would be great to say Thank you to a Teacher, or anyone!

Butterfly Thank You Gift Tag Butterfly Thank You Gift Tag

I will also have these listed in my Etsy shop for purchase.

BOY Birthday Card: You’re out of this world!

BOY birthday card Paper Smooches space rocket ship

Today I am sharing this boy themed birthday (or other occasion!) card. Boy cards are sometimes tricky to come by, so I truly enjoyed creating this one. The card involved a bit of copic coloring so it was more work then most of the cards I make, but I think that’s what makes it special! I used this stamp set from Paper Smooches to create this card. The greeting was just something I created and printed from my computer. BOY birthday card Paper Smooches space rocket ship

You can find this card and others for sale in my Etsy shop. Thanks for looking!